The Sightcorp team has been working diligently on updating our CrowdSight SDK. The new version 2.2 is now available with a number of improvements and it is also available on mobile platforms!
CrowdSight SDK is a crowd analysis software which enables real-time retrieval of facial expressions like age, gender, mood, head pose and clothing style from multiple people at once; all this by using a simple webcam or a regular external camera.
What’s in it for you in the new version 2.2?
- Changed “person” interface for interoperability with InSight SDK. The results of InSight and CrowdSight can now be easily interchanged.
- Incorrect faces are discarded using adaptive thresholding.
- Parameters in the setting files were changed in order to make it more readable and clear.
- Averaging buffer is now internal to the SDK for smoother results.
- Easy way of storing or loading face models.
- New example project, that will help you to get started with our CrowdSight SDK.
CrowdSight goes mobile!
Since the end of last year, customers could already develop on Android using the CrowdSight SDK. We just made our crowd analysis software also available on iOS operating system.
Offer your users more targeted and interactive content, create smarter mobile applications or simply get to know your users’ behavior and interests.
Try out the new CrowdSight 2.2 either on your desktop operating system or on your mobile platform and see the opportunity by yourself!