About your role
As the Product Owner, you will manage the development team and gather input to decide which features to prioritize. You will have to make sure that these get implemented in the best way possible, as well as engage in long-term strategic work, where you define the overarching long-term product strategy.
What You Will Do
- Define and manage execution of the development department’s business strategy including target definitions, growth areas and business plans.
- Contribute to the strategy and roadmap, align globally to ensure implementation and execution and delivery on time.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and other teams to analyze and document their needs and requirements in order to optimize the scope, benefits and risks of proposed initiatives.
- Champion functionality, usability, performance and quality of the product. Also set and measure product success goals.
- Work closely with the COO and CTO to agree on product-wide prioritization, scope, milestones and release planning decisions.
- Be aware of the growth stage of the company, define new hire profiles, lead the hiring process, conduct regular performance reviews for existing employees.
What You Bring to the Team
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in program/project management.
- You are experienced in Scrum, and/or certified Scrum master.
- You have a proven track record in timely completion and delivery of technical projects.
- You are fully aware of software and product development process.
You can work as an authoritative figure in a busy team.
- You have an early-stage/startup mindset with hands-on attitude and you are always looking for pragmatic solutions.
- You are good at keeping the bigger picture in mind.
- You have the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across departments.
- You are a highly motivated and driven business professional with great communication skills – being able to explain complex models to all types of business partners.
- Experience in SaaS is a plus
Sightcorp is an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam specializing in face analysis software. Through computer vision and deep learning Sightcorp can analyze faces in images, videos, and in real-life environments. Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience?
Let us know immediately!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!