Account Executive CX EMEA
Sightcorp by Raydiant is seeking an eager Account Executive to join our growing team. This role will require someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
About this role
Office location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Your job will be to introduce and demonstrate the value of our customer experience platform to end-users within the digital signage industry (think of kiosks, totems, retail videowalls and many more). You will own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and closing the deal. You will onboard new customers from the EMEA region as well as build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to drive growth.
What You Will Do:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Quickly respond to a high velocity of Inbound leads and close them.
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers.
- Attain and overachieve monthly revenue and new customer goals.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and weekly forecasts.
- Work to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory.
- Manage accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates cross functionally with team members.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 2-3 years of closing sales experience in a similar capacity.
- Comfortable with inside and field sales and have experience running the full sales cycle on your own.
- Curiosity and genuine interest about our product, mission, and industry.
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
- Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
- Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art digital signage products that solve real-world customer problems;
- An international and active global customers base;
- Working from Amsterdam Science Park, in an international environment, with an energetic and enthusiastic team that is capable, takes ownership and is hungry for growth and knowledge;
- Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company;
- A flat organizational structure with a lot of individual responsibility and trust;
- Monthly team events like boat tours, cocktail workshops, BBQs and more!
Raydiant acquired Sightcorp beginning of 2022, jointly offering first-of-its-kind end-to-end experience management platform for retailers, restaurants, and more. Powered by Sightcorp’s AI audience analytics software, the Raydiant customer experience platform provides anonymous in-store screen engagement analytics on OTS, dwell times, viewers, impressions, demographics, and more to help brands increase audience engagement and deliver optimized content while maintaining consumer privacy.
Raydiant works with more than 3,500 brands including First Bank, Dickey’s BBQ, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Red Bull, Chick-Fil-A, Thomson Reuters, as well as the U.S. gourmet burger chain Wahlburgers, owned by Raydiant investor Mark Wahlberg and family. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California and backed by 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience?
Let us know immediately!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Sightcorp, we love innovation! Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. We never stop learning and always take new risks to solve challenging problems. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Looking For Something Else?
Check out our vacancies page and explore other vacancies at Sightcorp!