Account Executive EMEA
About This Role
Office location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Your role will be to introduce and demonstrate the value of our Audience Analytics Software and Customer Experience Platform to experts and system integrators within the digital signage industry. (think of kiosks, totems, retail videowalls and many more). You will own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and closing the deal. You will onboard new customers from around the globe as well as build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and partners to drive growth.
What You Will Do:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Quickly respond to a high velocity of Inbound leads and close them.
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers.
- Attain and overachieve monthly revenue and new customer goals.
- Form strong relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Build and manage an accurate sales funnel in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Grow, maintain and leverage the existing client base and close up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and weekly forecasts.
- Create and optimize sales pitch presentations and offerings.
- Work to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory.
- Manage accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates cross-functionally with team members.
- Represent us at industry trade shows globally (some examples include ISE, RetailEXPO, DSS Europe, InfoComm, CES, and many more!) and visit other related events and congresses.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Prior experience (2+ years) with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, and Prospecting is required.
- Prior experience in selling to Restaurants or Retail is preferred.
- Previous CRM knowledge (Salesforce) is a plus.
- Fluency in English, another European language is an advantage.
- Curiosity and genuine interest in our product, mission, and industry.
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
- Thoughtful, with strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
- Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
- Willingness to travel internationally for meetings and company retreats at HQ in San Francisco.
- Flexibility to attend meetings & calls in other time zones (outside of working hours).
What We Offer:
- You’ll be one of the first members of our EMEA commercial team, and as such have a lot of freedom to define your role, and a lot of room for growth.
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art computer vision products that solve real-world customer problems.
- An international and active global customer base.
- Working from Amsterdam Science Park, in an international environment, with an energetic and enthusiastic team that is capable, takes ownership and is hungry for growth and knowledge;
- Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company;
- A flat organizational structure with a lot of individual responsibility and trust.
Perks/Benefits at Sightcorp by Raydiant:
- Being a part of low ego, high-performance team
- An opportunity to join as one of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company and become the core driver of the company’s success
- Work with amazing engineering experts and a very successful go-to-market team
- Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
- Daily office fruit and snacks, catered lunch delivery 4 times per week
- Bi-weekly happy hour
- Regular retreats to San Francisco HQ
- Monthly team events like boat tours, cocktail workshops, BBQs and more!
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work environment
- Well placed office in tech-hub of Amsterdam Science Park
- Fully equipped university gym with bouldering, martial arts, and group classes right across the street from the office
- Bonus scheme for successful referrals
- Fixed + performance based compensation and a bonus scheme (applicable to sales roles)
Get In Touch!
Matching your skill and experience to our requirements is important, but people are more than just the sum of their professional work experience. If you feel this job is for you but you’re not a 100% match, we encourage you to apply anyway!
We know that applying for a new role takes a lot of work, and we make every effort to respond to all applicants.
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
Sightcorp was acquired by Raydiant at the beginning of 2022, jointly offering the first-of-its-kind end-to-end experience management platform for retailers, restaurants, and more. Powered by Sightcorp’s AI audience analytics software, the Raydiant customer experience platform provides anonymous in-store screen engagement analytics on OTS, dwell times, viewers, impressions, demographics, and more, to help brands increase audience engagement and deliver optimized content while maintaining consumer privacy.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including First Bank, Dickey’s BBQ, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Red Bull, Chick-Fil-A, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has raised a total of $50 million from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Broom Ventures, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Expanding Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Beaconsfield Ventures, Transmedia Capital, West Ventures, XRC, and Ron Conway.
At Sightcorp, we love innovation! Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. We never stop learning and always take new risks to solve challenging problems. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Looking For Something Else?
Check out our vacancies page and explore other vacancies at Sightcorp!