InSight SDK version 3.2 brings significant improvements and new functionality to the market. Our individual face analysis technology is now more robust and faster than ever, with the purpose to guarantee better results to our clients.
What’s in it for you in the new release?
- Significantly improved speed for face tracking
- Improved speed when processing age estimation and gender estimation
- Added “person” interface for interoperability with CrowdSight SDK. The results of InSight and CrowdSight can now be unified in a new person interface.
- Age estimation and gender estimation don’t require face detection anymore.
- New example project, that will help you to get started with our InSight SDK.
InSight is now available on the most popular mobile platforms
From now on, you are also able to retrieve real-time information from individuals like their facial expressions, eye gaze, age, gender and head pose, using your iOS or Android platforms.
Therefore, you can better understand your users’ behavior and interests, create better targeted and interactive content or create your own innovative mobile applications.
Try out the new InSight 3.2 either on your desktop operating system or on your mobile platform and see the opportunity for yourself!