Here we go again!
From 7-10 February next year, Amsterdam will host another exciting edition of the Integrated Systems Europe trade show and we can’t tell you how thrilled we are to be again part of it.
Make sure not to miss Europe’s greatest event for the Digital Signage, Home Automation and AV industry. Use Sightcorp’s invitation code and come take a dive into the future!
What are we cooking for you?
It is that time of the year. We are wrapping up several months of hard work, and preparing to start the year on a positive note with exciting product releases at ISE show. At Sightcorp, we are pushing the boundaries of Digital Signage by empowering providers with the best audience measurement and face analysis solutions in the market.
What’s in it for your Digital Signage business:
- In-depth understanding about customers’ unprompted behavior in real-life environments
- Target content and campaigns that are relevant to your audience
- More interactive and meaningful Customer Experiences
- Higher Customer Engagement
- Better data-driven Marketing Decisions and Campaigns
- Improved Customer Retention
By joining us at ISE, you will get first access to our new product releases and to the most recent innovations in Audience Analytics Technology! Here’s a sneak-preview:
- New version of our world-class Crowd Face Analysis software using the latest Deep Learning algorithms.
- Release of a brand new CrowdStats, our anonymous Audience Measurement Reporting tool, with exciting improvements to the dashboard. Get insights in OTS (opportunity-to-see), Number of Viewers, Viewers Mood, Age and Gender, Location Performance, and much more at a distance of a click!
- Live example of an interactive, human-aware Digital Signage solution, powered by Face Analysis Technology
- And much, much more!
Want to know more details? Well, you will need to come and see for yourself!
Free ticket Code
In the meantime, save your seat for the show with Sightcorp’s registration code 914324.
When and Where
Sightcorp, Hall 8 – K175
Amsterdam RAI, The Netherlands
Tuesday, 7 Feb 17 10:00 – 18:00 hrs
Wednesday, 8 Feb 17 09:30 – 18:00 hrs
Thursday, 9 Feb 17 09:30 – 18:00 hrs
Friday, 10 Feb 17 09:30 – 16:00 hrs
Check out this video recap from last year’s show and get inspired:
Want to meet up with us?