CROWDSIGHT SDK, EVENTS
Towards the Airport of the Future: Passenger-aware Experiences
Sightcorp will showcase its technologies next week, from 10-12 March, at the Passenger Terminal Expo, in Paris. You can find our interactive Face Analysis Software Solutions at booth 6085 of our business partner Scarabee, an innovative and fast growing company that designs, develops and delivers integrated airport solutions that make life easy for passengers, ground staff, security staff and baggage handlers.
Airport environments and traveling can be stressful resulting in negative emotions due to delays, queue lines, overpriced merchandise, tiredness, and anxiety or fear of flying.
Innovative, passenger-centered airports are moving towards the airport of the future, offering human-centered environments and services that will solve most of these problems, making the overall travel experience for passengers more enjoyable, personalized, relevant and relaxed.
Sightcorp technologies can help airports and airline service providers to understand and adapt to passengers’ demands and needs, by taking into account their interest, emotional status, preferences, movements and preferred dwell locations.
Have a look at our Audience Analytics solution and experience our interactive applications at the Scarabee booth and/or meet with our CEO, Jan Pruis, on March 11 to discuss how our Face Analysis solutions can help you grow your business.
- Gain valuable reports on audience’s age, gender, facial expressions, attention time, head pose, and more
- Understand passengers’ behavior, profiles and interest towards digital signage content and displays
- Build interactive emotion-aware applications to measure customer satisfaction in control areas and waiting rooms
- Target advertising to the right audience at the right time, therefore, being more effective in your Marketing campaigns
- Offer customers more interactive and improved experiences as never seen before, in order to more effectively engage with them
Here’s an overview of the innovations we will be showcasing there:
- Smile Detector: Detects visitors’ mood when in front of the camera and takes a picture once they smile
- CrowdStats Audience Analytics Solution: will be measuring visitors’ behavior and attention at the booth and reporting it to a live dashboard. All this in real-time!
- Narrowcasting Application: Smart example application which targets advertising content according to the gender of the audience
Come and test our technologies at booth 6085 and see the opportunity for yourself. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to schedule a meeting with our CEO on March 11.
Save the date for this show. We are looking forward to meeting you in Paris!