Computer Vision Engineer (C++)
About This Role
Office location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Sightcorp by Raydiant is seeking an experienced computer vision engineer to join our growing team. It’s an exciting opportunity to work on creating best-in-class solutions for all-around face and video analytics based on cutting edge, in-house computer vision and deep learning research. This role will require someone who enjoys working in an international fast-paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
What You Will Do:
- Work on the next generation of our C++ 17 computer vision SDKs on Windows, Linux;
- Add new functionality to our current line of Face Analysis products;
- Create proof of concepts and demos for customers to illustrate interesting ways in which our products could be used;
- Work on integration with third-party software CMS, VMS, media players, analytics dashboards, etc.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 year of full-time work experience with C++ and OpenCV;
- Proficient knowledge on STL/data structures;
- Exposure to face detection or recognition would be a big plus;
- Experience working with build systems Make, CMake, Gradle, Bazel etc.;
- Knowledge of source control, we use Git;
- Resourcefulness, enthusiasm and positive attitude;
- Comfortable with changing environment and working at client site;
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills;
- Please note you must have prior authorization to live and work in the EU (this role is based in Amsterdam and you would be required to relocate)
- Knowledge of integrating C++ SDKs into mobile apps on Android;
- Knowledge of machine learning and deep learning;
- Knowledge of other Computer Vision/Deep Learning runtimes or SDKs (e.g. OpenVINO, Tensorflow Lite, CoreML etc.);
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like GitHub Actions;
- Knowledge of Python 3;
- Experience using pre-trained models in production (e.g. doing inference on Intel/ARM processors, Movidius etc.);
- Exposure to training deep neural networks.
- Experience building graphical interfaces in Qt.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art computer vision products that solve real-world customer problems;
- An international and active global customers base;
- Fixed + performance based compensation and a bonus scheme;
- Working from Amsterdam Science Park, in an international environment, with an energetic and enthusiastic team that is capable, takes ownership and is hungry for growth and knowledge;
- Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company;
- A flat organizational structure with a lot of individual responsibility and trust;
- Monthly team events like boat tours, cocktail workshops, BBQs and more!
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience?
Let us know immediately!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Sightcorp, we love innovation! Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. We never stop learning and always take new risks to solve challenging problems. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Looking For Something Else?
Check out our vacancies page and explore other vacancies at Sightcorp!