Customer Success Executive
Sightcorp is seeking a resourceful, responsible and driven Customer Success Executive who can help our rapidly expanding customer base bring projects to a successful roll-out within the Digital-Out-of-Home and Retail markets.
Application for Sightcorp Customer Success Executive
In this role, you will oversee the customer onboarding experience from testing to project planning to POC, to scalable roll-out and every aspect in between. Your goal is to help our customers get the best possible start and enable them to succeed in closing and managing their projects using our audience measurement software successfully. You will work collaboratively with the sales and tech team to ensure that the goals defined in the process are realized.
To be successful in this role, you will need to quickly understand how Sightcorp products work and the environments in which our customers use them. You will need to intuitively understand our customers’ needs and expectations and address them in collaboration with our various teams and using internal resources appropriately.
What You Will Do:
- Guide prospective customers through the initial installation, software testing & internal evaluation;
- Manage customer projects and take lead with project planning; from scope definition to POC and finally to a scalable commercial roll-out;
- Ensure that deployment on site goes smoothly and identify ways to improve the process for future customer projects;
- Establish a regular cadence of customer touch points, monitor incident reports and feature requests with the support team for timely outcomes;
- Provide an excellent customer experience, manage customer expectations and escalate support questions to product/engineering teams where necessary;
- Be the customer’s advocate and first point of contact at Sightcorp during the onboarding process, POC and after;
- Partner with sales to understand customer purchase criteria and translate those criteria to successful product adoption;
- Guide customers through the changes needed to unlock the full value of our solutions;
- Identify customers at risk of churn, spot project road blockers and work with other relevant team members to solve them;
- Team up with the support team to answer customer questions and address issues through emails, chat and phone;
- Identify and document best practices to further grow the success of other clients and projects;
- Assist with demoing and explaining the software to leads;
- Help improve Sightcorp’s helpdesk content, the support process and overall documentation.
What You Bring to the Team:
- A minimum of 1 year of customer-facing commercial experience is required, customer success experience is preferred;
- A minimum of 1 year of project management experience is required; you are able to develop project plans and schedules to complete complex projects;
- Experience with SaaS/enterprise software preferred;
- You have a commercial mindset and are able to put yourself in the customer’s shoes, define what are their biggest pains/gains and how to address them to drive more sales;
- You have an interest for product development and can take ideas and customer feedback and translate them to other team members for implementation;
- You are an excellent communicator with a structured and clear way of working;
- You are eager to continuously improve processes and take a proactive role in identifying & revising non-optimal processes;
- You can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously;
- You are an accountable and energetic person, that is hungry for knowledge and responsibility and isn’t afraid to take ownership.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art computer vision products that solve real-world customer problems;
- An international and active global customers base;
- Working from Amsterdam Science Park, in an international environment, with an energetic and enthusiastic team that is capable, takes ownership and is hungry for growth and knowledge;
- Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company;
- A flat organisational structure with a lot of individual responsibility and trust;
- Monthly team events like boat tours, cocktail workshops, BBQs and more!
Sightcorp is the anonymous audience analytics intelligence specialist for Digital Signage, DOOH, Out of Home Media, and In-Store Analytics. Making lightweight AI edge software solutions that bridge the gap between the online and real world. Providing anonymous in-store analytics to Retailers and powering the DOOH ecosystem with ad performance metrics for Advertisers, real-time audience reach for Media network owners, and an industry-recognized impression-based currency for programmatic advertising.
As an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam, we have R&D in our DNA and are constantly transforming the latest computer vision and deep learning research into our products. Focusing on creating easy-to-use, low CPU intensive, and affordable audience measurement software solutions that provide our customers with accurate and actionable insights into their audiences.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience?
Let us know immediately!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Sightcorp, we love innovation! Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. We never stop learning and always take new risks to solve challenging problems. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Looking For Something Else?
Check out our vacancies page and explore other vacancies at Sightcorp!