International Account Manager
Sightcorp is looking for an eager International Account Manager with at least 2+ years of experience selling B2B technology or software solutions to join our growing team. This role will require someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
Application for Sightcorp International Account Manager
Your role will be to introduce and demonstrate the value of our audience analytics software to experts and system integrators within the digital signage industry (think of kiosks, totems, retail videowalls and many more). You will own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and closing the deal. You will onboard new customers from around the globe as well as build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients and partners to drive growth.
What You Will Do:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings;
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them;
- Quickly respond to a high velocity of Inbound leads and close them;
- Prospecting via various channels;
- Deliver (web-based and on-site) presentations/demos of our products to new potential clients;
- Form strong relationships with both new and existing clients;
- Build and manage an accurate sales funnel in our CRM (Hubspot);
- Grow, maintain and leverage the existing client base and close up-sell and cross-sell opportunities;
- Attain and overachieve monthly revenue and new customer goals;
- Create and optimize sales pitch presentations and offerings;
- Represent Sightcorp at industry trade shows and visit other related events and congresses.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Prior experience (2+ years) with Inside Sales, B2B Sales, Lead Generation, Prospecting is required (experience within the digital signage or media sector is a plus);
- Previous CRM knowledge (Hubspot) is a plus;
- Strong desire to work hard and win;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment;
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills, commercial and client-centric mindset with a structured and clear way of working;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deals in different countries simultaneously and bringing them to close;
- Strong accountability and high energy; you are hungry for knowledge and aren’t afraid to take responsibility and ownership;
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision;
- Excellent command of English language, another language is a plus;
- Willingness to travel internationally for meetings;
- Flexibility to attend meetings & calls in other time zones (outside of working hours);
- Passion for technology and affinity with innovations and trends within the digital signage or industry is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art computer vision products that solve real-world customer problems;
- An international and active global customers base;
- Working from Amsterdam Science Park, in an international environment, with an energetic and enthusiastic team that is capable, takes ownership and is hungry for growth and knowledge;
- Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company;
- A flat organisational structure with a lot of individual responsibility and trust;
- Monthly team events like boat tours, cocktail workshops, BBQs and more!
Sightcorp is the anonymous audience analytics intelligence specialist for Digital Signage, DOOH, Out of Home Media, and In-Store Analytics. Making lightweight AI edge software solutions that bridge the gap between the online and real world. Providing anonymous in-store analytics to Retailers and powering the DOOH ecosystem with ad performance metrics for Advertisers, real-time audience reach for Media network owners, and an industry-recognized impression-based currency for programmatic advertising.
As an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam, we have R&D in our DNA and are constantly transforming the latest computer vision and deep learning research into our products. Focusing on creating easy-to-use, low CPU intensive, and affordable audience measurement software solutions that provide our customers with accurate and actionable insights into their audiences.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience?
Let us know immediately!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Sightcorp, we love innovation! Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. We never stop learning and always take new risks to solve challenging problems. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Looking For Something Else?
Check out our vacancies page and explore other vacancies at Sightcorp!