Office & Special Projects Manager
About This Role
Office location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Your role will be to organize, manage and keep our office running smoothly and efficiently. You will be responsible for administrative and light financial tasks, support other team members when needed, and assist in organizing team events.
What You Will Do:
- Manage facilities; serve as a liaison to building management for maintenance concerns.
- Be the right hand of the management team, and support them wherever you can in their day-to-day activities.
- Support in light financial administrative tasks.
- Assist and support the onboarding of new staff.
- Prepare special reports: gather, summarize and analyze data, and contribute to go-to-market strategies.
- Maintain the inventory of office supplies including stocking our kitchen and arranging for snacks, beverages, and team lunches.
- Assist in organizing and planning office and team events.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 1-3 years of administrative experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and present information to individuals across multiple levels of the organization.
- Vibrant and powerful personality, structured and critical.
- Hands-on and able to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response;
- Passion for excellence and working in a team environment with a strong company culture.
- Forward-thinking – anticipating the needs of the office and employees.
What We Offer:
- You’ll be one of the first members of our EMEA commercial team, and as such have a lot of freedom to define your role, and a lot of room for growth.
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art computer vision products that solve real-world customer problems.
- An international and active global customer base.
- Working from Amsterdam Science Park, in an international environment, with an energetic and enthusiastic team that is capable, takes ownership and is hungry for growth and knowledge;
- Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company;
- A flat organizational structure with a lot of individual responsibility and trust.
Perks/Benefits at Sightcorp by Raydiant:
- Being a part of low ego, high-performance team
- An opportunity to join as one of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company and become the core driver of the company’s success
- Work with amazing engineering experts and a very successful go-to-market team
- Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
- Daily office fruit and snacks, catered lunch delivery 4 times per week
- Bi-weekly happy hour
- Regular retreats to San Francisco HQ
- Monthly team events like boat tours, cocktail workshops, BBQs and more!
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work environment
- Well placed office in tech-hub of Amsterdam Science Park
- Fully equipped university gym with bouldering, martial arts, and group classes right across the street from the office
- Bonus scheme for successful referrals
- Fixed + performance based compensation and a bonus scheme (applicable to sales roles)
Sightcorp was acquired by Raydiant at the beginning of 2022, jointly offering the first-of-its-kind end-to-end experience management platform for retailers, restaurants, and more. Powered by Sightcorp’s AI audience analytics software, the Raydiant customer experience platform provides anonymous in-store screen engagement analytics on OTS, dwell times, viewers, impressions, demographics, and more, to help brands increase audience engagement and deliver optimized content while maintaining consumer privacy.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including First Bank, Dickey’s BBQ, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Red Bull, Chick-Fil-A, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has raised a total of $50 million from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Broom Ventures, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Expanding Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Beaconsfield Ventures, Transmedia Capital, West Ventures, XRC, and Ron Conway.
Matching your skill and experience to our requirements is important, but people are more than just the sum of their professional work experience. If you feel this job is for you but you’re not a 100% match, we encourage you to apply anyway!
We know that applying for a new role takes a lot of work, and we make every effort to respond to all applicants.
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
At Sightcorp, we love innovation! Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. We never stop learning and always take new risks to solve challenging problems. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Looking For Something Else?
Check out our vacancies page and explore other vacancies at Sightcorp!