International Account Manager KYC
About your role
Interested in working for an innovative and fast-moving AI (Artificial Intelligence) software company located in the Tech hub of Amsterdam? This is your chance! Sightcorp is now looking for an energetic Account Manager with at least 1+ yrs of experience selling B2B technology or software solutions. You will be responsible for generating new business, building existing customer relationships and connecting with new customers.
As International Account Manager KYC you will be responsible for introducing and demonstrating the value of our Face Recognition software to experts and clients from the banking and security industry as well as other industries that benefit from using Face Matching services. Our KYC products can be used to verify & cross match the identity of individuals with other available information such as selfies or official documents for secure verification, client onboarding, access control and more.
As Account Manager KYC your role is to onboard companies and systems integrators such as banks airport access control companies interested in further optimizing and automating KYC processes with AI based technology.
What You Will Do
- Qualify and unqualify new incoming leads;
- Answer sales inquiries;
- Build and manage an accurate sales funnel;
- Plan meetings, calls and demos;
- Deliver (web-based and on-site) presentations/demos of our products to new potential customers;
- Build strong relationships with both new and existing clients;
- Map out customer’s needs and identify business opportunities and product matches;
- Perform outbound sales activities such as market research, cold calling, lead qualification & follow-up;
- Identify, pursue and close up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within the existing client base;
- Draw up and execute a commercial plan in line with Sightcorp’s vision and strategy;
- Provide first line of support and work together with the technical team to resolve areas of concern as raised by clients;
- Provide overall relationship management and act as the central point of contact for assigned leads;
- Update prospect database (Hubspot) with conversations, decision making criteria, deal size and progress and success rates;
- Create and constantly improve sales pitch presentations and offerings;
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to management;
- Attend and participate in weekly assigned Sales team meetings;
- Attend and present to company during monthly company updates;
- Represent Sightcorp at industry trade shows and visit other related events and congresses;
- Interact with all the global leading companies active in and around finance and banking, security, camera manufacturers, hardware manufacturers, etc.;
- Sell products globally with main focus on EU, USA, and Asian regions.
What You Bring to the Team
- 1+ years of B2B inside sales and account management experience preferably within the fintech sector;
- Strong commitment to pre-determined sales targets;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language, another language is a plus;
- Passion/interest in technology and AI is a must;
- Ability to articulate use cases through a technical demonstration of our solutions;
- Positioning and demonstrating the value of our solutions to prospective customers;
- Detail-oriented and able to adapt to new processes;
- Strong commercial negotiation skills;
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills;
- Technically savvy and data-driven;
- Experience with communication on C-level;
- Affinity with innovations and trends within the finance & banking industry;
- Experience negotiating OEM and partner contracts is a plus;
- Previous CRM knowledge (Hubspot) is a plus;
- An existing contact network in the KYC/compliance market is a plus.
What We Offer
- Required training, skills and qualifications;
- A flexible and informal organization where we work together in a pleasant way;
- A full-time position with good salary with a bonus scheme;
- Possibility to follow courses/trainings and visit events;
- Independence and great responsibility;
- HQ based in the hub of future Artificial Intelligence and 3D technology in Amsterdam;
- Young and international team;
- Every month company / team building outings (some of the past events include ninja class, VR games, Apenkooien, trampolining, canal boat cruises and many more!);
- Get discounted price for gym membership across the street!
Sightcorp is an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam specializing in face analysis software. Through computer vision and deep learning Sightcorp can analyze faces in images, videos, and in real-life environments. Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience?
Let us know immediately!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!