About your role
Interested in working for an innovative and fast-moving software company located in the scientific hub of Amsterdam? This is your chance! Sightcorp is now looking for all-round interns to support our Sales & Marketing departments. Your role will be to collaborate on the optimization of our sales & marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
What You Will Do
- Identifying and researching potential clients;
- Help building funnel of prospects;
- Assisting with marketing tasks to increase brand awareness;
- Keep track of marketing KPI results;
- Performing analysis of the market;
- Monitor and archive PR activities;
- Creating ads, email campaigns, landing pages and making changes to the conversion funnel to optimize the user experience in efforts to increase customer acquisition;
- Create and edit product marketing material and help translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand content;
- Create and edit content that drives leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other relevant metrics;
- Create and optimize SEO content and other tasks related to SEO;
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with their daily business;
- Publication of articles on websites and posts on social networks.
What You Bring to the Team
You are a confident, ambitious and positive person with a can-do attitude. Somebody who loves working as part of a team and is always happy to help others and has strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Hands-on, proactive, detail-oriented and enthusiastic;
- Good writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business;
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team but also independently;
- An interest in sales, digital marketing, communications, growth marketing and social media;
- Available for five months or longer;
- Team player, energetic, punctual;
- Technologically savvy;
- English language, written and verbal (mandatory);
Sightcorp is an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam specializing in face analysis software. Through computer vision and deep learning Sightcorp can analyze faces in images, videos, and in real-life environments. Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience?
Let us know immediately!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!