Sales Director EMEA
Sightcorp by Raydiant is looking for a high-performing Sales Director for the EMEA region with at least 2+ years of experience selling B2B technology or software solutions. This role will require someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
About this role
Office location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
You will be in charge of managing the CX, EX and AI Sales team in EMEA, coaching them to identify and convert sales opportunities and improving their overall work quality. The ideal candidate is a true go-getter, someone who has managed a quota driven sales team previously and someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get involved in the full sales cycle.
What You Will Do:
- You will manage and coach a team Account Executives to develop successful sales strategies including implementing multi-tiered approaches, establishing a wide network of contacts, defining measurable success metrics, developing successful campaigns, navigating conversations around attribution, identifying and staying ahead of risks, and accurately forecasting opportunities.
- You will meet and exceed monthly sales team quotas by holding your team accountable for activities that lead to revenue generation.
- You will provide regular updates to management on team activities, opportunities, and risks.
- You will implement strategic planning, forecasting and ongoing development of the sales team.
- You will identify improvement in all areas of productivity, process and efficiency.
- You will develop and maintain executive level relationships to help drive sales activities.
- You will assist in closing complex programs with your team.
- Assess current sales practices, and team structure, then implement changes to optimize performance.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of true leadership experience.
- Experience selling B2B software products.
- A high level of self-motivation and capable of working remotely.
- A track record of implementing sales practices and building successful sales teams.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in order to coach and develop your team.
- Prepared to go the extra mile and get the job done.
- You have relevant mid-market experience across Sales, Digital, and Advertising roles.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding aggressive sales targets.
- You are an experienced communicator with a proven track record of executive communication.
- You have the ability to handle critical conversations internally with reps as well as clients.
- You are able to motivate your team to perform at the highest level.
- You are passionate, sales driven, with a track record of collaboration and working well internally.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art digital signage & computer vision products that solve real-world customer problems;
- An international and active global customers base;
- Working from Amsterdam Science Park, in an international environment, with an energetic and enthusiastic team that is capable, takes ownership and is hungry for growth and knowledge;
- Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company;
- A flat organizational structure with a lot of individual responsibility and trust;
- Monthly team events like boat tours, cocktail workshops, BBQs and more!
Raydiant acquired Sightcorp beginning of 2022, jointly offering first-of-its-kind end-to-end experience management platform for retailers, restaurants, and more. Powered by Sightcorp’s AI audience analytics software, the Raydiant customer experience platform provides anonymous in-store screen engagement analytics on OTS, dwell times, viewers, impressions, demographics, and more to help brands increase audience engagement and deliver optimized content while maintaining consumer privacy.
Raydiant works with more than 3,500 brands including First Bank, Dickey’s BBQ, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Red Bull, Chick-Fil-A, Thomson Reuters, as well as the U.S. gourmet burger chain Wahlburgers, owned by Raydiant investor Mark Wahlberg and family. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California and backed by 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience?
Let us know immediately!
When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Sightcorp, we love innovation! Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. We never stop learning and always take new risks to solve challenging problems. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Looking For Something Else?
Check out our vacancies page and explore other vacancies at Sightcorp!