Senior DevOps Engineer
About This Role
Office location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Sightcorp by Raydiant is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to integrate new AI-driven face analysis features into the Raydiant experience platform. We are located in Amsterdam Science Park, accessible by public transportation and bicycle. We’re looking for an engineer who is comfortable navigating through and across our tech stack, to integrate and implement features that meet our chief product officer’s ambitious and exciting vision.
You will contribute directly as part of our AI product engineering team building amazing new features for our rapidly growing customer base, which spans over eight major verticals, and includes both brick and mortar/customer-facing as well as enterprise/employee-facing features.
In this role, you will be working within an agile team, reporting to the Director of Engineering, delivering high-quality, well-architected data flows that scale, handling requests for features and use cases across multiple products alongside integrations with a dozen partners, some of them *very* large.
What You Will Do:
- Dockerize the AI engine and deploy it in a multicontainer environment running on edge devices.
- Implement a fleet management strategy and allow edge devices configuration.
- Implement software lifecycle management to guarantee edge device health.
- Create streaming data ingestion pipelines by automating cloud infrastructure provisioning.
- Configure and schedule ETL jobs for data reports creation and presentation.
- Structure on-premise deep learning training infrastructure.
- Create automated job queues to schedule deep learning models training.
- Automate deep learning models benchmarking and profiling.
- Actively promote automation of the engineering and R&D teams tasks.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience with strong architectural and system design skills in cloud based services.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux fundamentals.
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures.
- Good proficiency in Python and Bash scripting.
- Experience building automated deployment promotion pipeline (i.e., build, test, deploy) using new Docker/VM-based SaaS services like GitHub Actions, CircleCI, Travis, Codeship.
- Experience with AWS services, especially with EC2, VPCs/networking, RDS, IAM and lambdas.
- Experience with provisioning/deployment frameworks like Ansible or CloudFormation.
- Experience with Docker containerization and multicontainer environments.
- Experience with Google Cloud, including Google Data Studio.
- AWS DevOps certification.
- ElasticSearch experience, including log shipping and log analysis.
- Metrics and monitoring experience (Prometheus and others).
- Authentication experience including oAuth2 and standard LDAP.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work with state-of-the-art computer vision products that solve real-world customer problems.
- Super low ego, science driven, architectural development style.
- Learn how to ship massive combined IoT hardware/software releases, live, using agile methodologies.
- Learn AI/machine learning in an environment that is 100% ethical and thoughtful, using technology from the University of Amsterdam.
- Technical discussions so intense they will make your brain leak and your heart beat faster.
- Working from Amsterdam Science Park, in an international environment, with an energetic and enthusiastic team that is capable, takes ownership and is hungry for growth and knowledge.
- Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
- A flat organizational structure with a lot of individual responsibility and trust.
Perks/Benefits at Sightcorp by Raydiant:
- Being a part of low ego, high-performance team
- An opportunity to join as one of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company and become the core driver of the company’s success
- Work with amazing engineering experts and a very successful go-to-market team
- Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
- Daily office fruit and snacks, catered lunch delivery 4 times per week
- Bi-weekly happy hour
- Regular retreats to San Francisco HQ
- Monthly team events like boat tours, cocktail workshops, BBQs and more!
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work environment
- Well placed office in tech-hub of Amsterdam Science Park
- Fully equipped university gym with bouldering, martial arts, and group classes right across the street from the office
- Bonus scheme for successful referrals
- Fixed + performance based compensation and a bonus scheme (applicable to sales roles)
Sightcorp was acquired by Raydiant at the beginning of 2022, jointly offering the first-of-its-kind end-to-end experience management platform for retailers, restaurants, and more. Powered by Sightcorp’s AI audience analytics software, the Raydiant customer experience platform provides anonymous in-store screen engagement analytics on OTS, dwell times, viewers, impressions, demographics, and more, to help brands increase audience engagement and deliver optimized content while maintaining consumer privacy.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including First Bank, Dickey’s BBQ, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Red Bull, Chick-Fil-A, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California and has raised a total of $50 million from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Broom Ventures, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Expanding Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Beaconsfield Ventures, Transmedia Capital, West Ventures, XRC, and Ron Conway.
Matching your skill and experience to our requirements is important, but people are more than just the sum of their professional work experience. If you feel this job is for you but you’re not a 100% match, we encourage you to apply anyway!
We know that applying for a new role takes a lot of work, and we make every effort to respond to all applicants.
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
At Sightcorp, we love innovation! Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. We never stop learning and always take new risks to solve challenging problems. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Looking For Something Else?
Check out our vacancies page and explore other vacancies at Sightcorp!