Join us for Free at ISE in Amsterdam
Sightcorp is delighted to be once again exhibiting at Integrated Systems Europe, on 10-12 February 2015. We are happy to be back in the Amsterdam RAI, after a successful launch at the previous edition.
This time, we will be right in the heart of the Digital Signage hall showcasing the innovative potential of our Face Analysis and Mood Sensing Technology, and the exciting possibilities it can bring to the fields of Digital Signage and Narrowcasting, Home Automation and Smart Buildings, and Security and Access Control.
We invite you to join us for free at booth 8-E201 for an inspiring three-day show and to see our latest innovations live:
- Digital Signage application: we will be showcasing a successful client case that integrates with our technology.
- Audience Mood Sensing: an intelligent solution which was developed and applied successfully at TEDxAmsterdam 2014 in order to sense and track the emotional response and engagement of the audience of the TEDx talks in real-time. Come and see how it could work on your audience!
- Smile Detector: a smart application which stood out at ISE last year, by detecting visitors’ mood when in front of the camera and taking a picture once they smiled.
- Interactive demos of our innovative technologies integrated on the most popular platforms: desktop (Windows, Mac), mobile (iOS, Android) and Cloud.
We invite you to come over and try all the latest technologies for yourself, while having a chat with the Sightcorp team. We have free entrance tickets for you, which you can share with your team, business partners, family and friends.
Register today with our entry code and save 80€ on the on-site ticket price. A few quick steps to get them:
1. Go to https://www.iseurope.org/
2. Click on the “register” button, on the top right corner of the website
3. Type our free entry code: 914324
ISE is the world’s largest professional AV and systems integration trade-show, and a key meeting point for many leading companies across the value chain and business ecosystem, including technology providers like Sightcorp. For more information about the show, have a look at the video preview from last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dJm1F8rLow
Mark your calendar for this show. We are looking forward to seeing you there!