Discover Consumer Characteristics and Behavioral Trends
Implement People Counting for Digital Signage
Create an Enhanced Customer Experience
Integrate your Digital Signage with Face Analysis software and boost your DOOH campaigns
Digital-Out-Of-Home advertising has been increasingly popular in the past years. Unlike with media advertisement that can be skipped or blocked, programmatic DOOH delivers the right message to the right viewers, at the right place and time without interruption thanks to our DeepSight audience analysis solutions, able to spot individuals’ demographics, attention time looking at the screed, behavior, and mood.
Versatility of Digital Signage solution
If you haven’t started to implement Digital Signage in your business yet, nowadays you’ll find it in the following sectors:
- In retail, for smart store solutions particularly during COVID-19 pandemic.
- In airports, bus and train stations, where digital billboards display travelling information along with ads.
- In DOOH, showcasing ad hoc content to the right audience.
For Expression Analysis
At Sightcorp, we empower Digital Signage providers with in-depth insights into their audience, so you can focus on engaging your audience effectively. Knowing and understanding consumers will help you to predict and react efficiently to the constantly changing shopping environment. Our Face Analysis Technology can help you analyze the response of your customers.
Get To Know Your Audience
Measure the emotional and behavioral response of your consumers. Analyze it, and get to know what group of individuals are reacting positively to your content.
No extra expenditures on ineffective advertisements. Thanks to real-time audience analytics you get useful data that helps you to achieve impressive results.
Engage Your Audience
Sightcorp currently offers two products that carry out Face Analysis:
- DeepSight SDK
- DeepSight Toolkit
DeepSight Toolkit is an easy-to-use cross-platform solution that enables you to detect and analyze multiple faces using just one application. The software is the deep learning-based successor to CrowdSight Toolkit, which gives you accurate insights into the behavior of your audience in real-world environments. No hard coding is required, which means that anyone can install and use the software within minutes.
- Ready to use – no development needed
- Detect and analyze people’s age & gender and more for DOOH & retail insights
- Easy to use aggregated data output
- Ready integrations with CMSs
- Face Mask Detection for C19 prevention
Face Analysis for Digital Signage
What is a Digital Signage Solution?
One of the primary benefits of Digital Signage is the persuasive communication with audience. A Digital Signage solution comprises numerous components, from hardware to software, which all work together to deliver the best performance out of a digital sign. Typically, displayed content on a screen falls into three categories: video/entertainment, directional/informational and audio/visual. These three uses can — and often do — overlap, and are the most common ways that companies and organizations leverage Digital Signage in their everyday operations.
What is Digital-Out-Of-Home Advertising (DOOH)?
What types of Digital Signage Solutions are available?
Some examples of how Digital Signage is used today include the following:
• In retail: communicating in-store specials, acting as a smart store solution during pandemics (mask detection, traffic control), directing customers to desired parts of the store and conveying a brand message.
• In banks: information about interest rates and product information, as well as lifestyle messages and branding.
• In airports and bus stations, information about arrival and departure times, as well as advertisements from shops and restaurants.
• In entertainment venues: creating an enhanced customer experience that is consistent with the ambience and atmosphere.
• In DOOH: with digital out-of-home advertising, advertisers can create attractive, attention grabbing, targeted content.
• Businesses: other businesses such as beauty salons and dental offices use Digital Signage to display content such as news broadcasts, weather updates, and even television programs to help customers who are waiting to receive a service to pass the time.
Ready To Get Started With Our Face Analysis Technology?
Test it free for 2 weeks on your favorite desktop platform