Audience Analytics for Intuiface
Create interactive digital signage experiences and measure their performance
- Set triggers and actions based on aggregated or real-time audience data
- Change content based on audience composition
- Measure performance and visualize data in Intuiface Analytics
- Share dashboards and charts with clients or management
- Use the all-in-one Audience Analytics bundle for rapid deployment
Everything you need to run data-driven and engaging experiences packaged in an easy-to-use bundle
DeepSight Toolkit Features
- ✓ People Count
- ✓ Age & gender
- ✓ Impression Count
- ✓ Viewer Count
- ✓ Mood
- ✓ Attention time
- ✓ Dwell Time
- ✓ Privacy by Default (face blur)
- ✓ Absolutely no coding required
- ✓ Target any screen size
- ✓ Interact with touch, RFID/NFC, IoT, Web APIs
- ✓ Deploy & manage globally
- ✓ Use triggers and actions to create when/then scenarios
- ✓ Collect and visualize data using Intuiface Analytics
- ✓ Runs on Windows, Android, iOS, Chrome OS, webOS Signage, Samsung TIZEN, BrightSign
Solutions for every use case
All your data in one place
In 2011, Intuiface dedicated itself to the creation of technology that would make interactivity accessible to the masses, releasing a software platform infused with its DNA. Since that time, and at the lightning speed of four major releases per year, Intuiface has become the leading, globally recognized solution for creating gratifying, meaningful and measurable interactive experiences without writing code.
Sightcorp integration with Intuiface
The integration of DeepSight Toolkit with Intuiface can be used for collecting performance data around experiences and also programmatic/dynamic scheduling of ads. DeepSight collects information about people count, age, gender, attention time, dwell time, mood and more. All of these metrics are fed to Intuiface’s platform which can be used to create interactive experiences for audiences.
Programmatic scheduling with Intuiface
The sample experience shipped with this integration (available on Marketplace) can be used for dynamic changing of ads based on audience data. For instance, if a user wants to change the content on a digital screen every 5 minutes, they can use the audience composition data generated by DeepSight to decide what type of content should be served next. Users create their own triggers to optimize and target their content based on demographic data (e.g. if more than 50% of the audience is male, serve a male oriented ad) and other environmental data directly collected by Intuiface (such as weather or location).
Data visualization with Intuiface
All data generated by DeepSight can be used to create visualizations in Intuiface Analytics. Audience data can be combined with proof-of-play data to understand the performance of ads such as number of viewers and impressions per campaign, average attention time, breakdown per demographic group, etc. Even if you are not using any programmatic triggers, you can still use this function to collect aggregated data for each scene.