- Intelligent Context-Aware Signage Displays
- Analyze audience behavior
- Increase Customer Engagement
Leverage Data to Create Smarter and More Responsive Environments
Get in-depth insights into your audience and create interactive digital experiences based on data. Find the right product that fits your needs.
Looking for Plug & Play?
- Get started quick and easy
- No need for hard coding
- Real-Time Analysis
- Interactive interface
- Connection to CrowdStats
Want to build your own Solution?
- C++ expertise needed
- Works offline (one time internetconnection)
- Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Android supported
- Processor: Intel i5 3.5 GHz recommended
Need ready reports?
- Audience Analytics Solution
- Ready Reports & connected to the Toolkit
- Plug & Play Solution
- No need to program
- Easy to use
Create personalized experiences
Make your environment or airport more effective and engaging by leveraging the power of audience behavior metrics.
We are using and heavily promoting Sightcorp’s Toolkit because of its stability, accuracy and very easy installation and hardware configuration. The real-time aggregated data is immediately accessible through Crowdstats, which enables us to scale with ease.
─ S. Ahmedov, CEO OmniChannel
Smart and Responsive Environments
- Deliver content that is highly relevant to customers
- Provide better services and product choices in line with the customer’s preferences
Airports of the Future
Airport environments can be stressful due to delays, long waiting periods and queues, overpriced merchandise, exhaustion, and anxiety or fear of flying. All resulting in an unpleasant experience and negative emotions.
Passenger-centered airports equipped with context-aware digital signage can easily overcome these problems by making the overall travel experience for passengers more enjoyable, personalized, relevant and relaxed.
The Human and Emotion Analytics Technology from Sightcorp enables airports and airline service providers to understand and adapt to passengers’ demands and needs, by taking into account their interest, emotional behavior, preferences, movements, and preferred dwell locations.